HR & OD Projects Manager – Mergers and Acquisitions
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service is looking for a Project Manager related to change management, organisational development and people processes. Main focus will be activities related to mergers and acquisitions and other business or HR projects as defined. The purpose of the role is project planning, analysis of data, material production and execution of required HR & OD processes in line with relevant legal requirements and best practice, including change management, employee communication, training and related activities.
The position reports to Vice President HR & OD and will be a key member of defined business and HR projects and work closely with global HR resources and other project members. The position will work closely with the WSS global HR & OD Director to ensure that we to the extent possible, make use of existing and best practice people and HR processes in the various projects.
- Planning, development, facilitation & coordination of key HR & OD processes and activities
- Planning, coordination and follow up of change management activities in close cooperation with the business leaders to ensure successful integrations
- Analysis and production of relevant material and presentations
- Reporting and follow up the implementation of project plans
- Employee communication in close cooperation with the Communications Director
- Conduct HR due diligence as required as part of mergers and acquisitions, analysis of relevant material and provide relevant summary
- Project Manager or member in other selected key HR & OD projects.
- Master degree in Business, Finance, HRM or other relevant subjects.
- 3-5 year’s relevant work experience in management consulting, change projects and people & organizational development
- Analytical and well organized
- High working capacity and flexible
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to get along with diverse personalities and cultures
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
Work location will be Lysaker.
For more details, please contact:
Contact Name: Rune Pedersen
Contact Number: +47 95070086
Application deadline is 26/09/2017