Jr. Executive Finance
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
East Coast Branches – Cochin, Kakinada, Vizag, Paradip and Haldia
- East Coast Branch Accounts - completely handling, monitoring and controlling.
- East Coast Branch Accounts – Bank reconciliations for Cochin, Vizag, Paradip and Haldia.
Vizag, Kakinada & Krishnapatnam - Prepare, process costing reports for Ships Agency.
Ships Agency – Port and Customs Accounts reconciliations for Cochin, Paradip and Haldia.
Maritime Logistics – Baertschi/Gulf First container Line – Handling, Monitoring, Controlling container terminal accounts, IFS customer invoice and supplier invoice for terminal handler and posting expenses related to import/export shipments.
Internal and Statutory Audits – timely assistance, facilitate the audit process.
- Assist Chennai branch related works.
The position holder will be measured against:
- The set targets and also based on the additional responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
- The applicant to be Commerce Graduate (M.Com).
- Ability to communicate well and co-operate with all levels within the organisation.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team and with cross teams.
- Be a team worker.
- Good command in English - read/write and also in the local language.
- Ability to multi-task.
Work location will be Chennai.
For more details, please contact:
Contact Name: Ganesh Bhagwe
Contact Email: email@example.com
Application deadline is 31/08/2017