Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
MARITIME MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (Shore based)
In order to support our vision of ‘Shaping the Maritime Industry’, WSM is looking out for potential candidates for its Maritime Management Trainee Program (Shore based)
The aim of this program is to identify and develop motivated and future leaders who are interested and has the passion to support the shipping industry. Over a period of 19 months, you will be working in different Technical Management centers in various locations. Upon completion of the Maritime Management Trainee Program, successful trainees may be offered permanent position with WSM.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
· Joining WSM means to become part of a unique and very successful shipping management industry with extensive experience and heritage.
· With our support you can develop your talent and build up your career in the shipping industry and explore different cultures in various locations.
· You will be able to explore a varied rotation between different tasks, duties and responsibilities.
· You will be provided constant guidance and support
· We will prepare you to start a successful career with WSM.
Who are we looking for?
· University graduates with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marine Engineering, Nautical Studies, Naval Architecture, Naval Engineering, Maritime Logistics or International Trade. GPA at least 3.0 and above (with or without working experience)
· Good communication in both verbal and written English
· Self-starter & independent
· Strong passion for shipping industry
· Dynamic, determined, positive and a creative mind with strong interpersonal skills
· Determined to succeed within the shipping industry and to grow as a leader
We would like to hear from you if you are ready to embark on a successful career with our worldwide team.
⦁ Customer Focus
⦁ Action Oriented
⦁ Team Commitment
⦁ Adaptability & Flexibility
Work location will be Kuala Lumpur.
Application deadline is 30/09/2017