For a portfolio of offers (products/services), which may vary from time to time:
· Be the champion for the offer and professionally drive the team to manage the offer through the product life cycle.
· Continuously plan and achieve business revenue targets, budgeted volumes, in accordance with the AAP, Yearly Objectives and as per agreed KPIs;
· Manage and develop the Team
· Monitor the competitive landscape and establish tactical or strategic measures for the offer to protect and build our market share.
· Introduce innovative concepts; work on potential new offers, expand the client base; develop existing offers as agreed and in accordance with the AAP and KPIs
· Manage the team to monitor changes in Rules & Regulations affecting the offer and take proper action.
· Decide on Credit approvals and manage the credit control, in line with the agreed terms as decided by the Country Logistics Manager and Country Business Management.
· Be the WSS maritime logistics expert towards our market.
· Manage and develop the skills of Sales, Marketing and Customer Services staff through requisite trainings as identified in the market from time to time;
· Sign and execute the requisite documentations pertain to the Maritime Logistics viz., the Bill of Ladings, Delivery Orders and day-today correspondences as per the Chart of Authority issued by the Business Management of the Country.
· Support local QHSSE Manager to attain yearly QHSSE targets through training, advising and participating in work related to Risk Management, Safety meetings, regulations and compliance reviews emergency/contingency preparation.
The Logistics Manager will be measured against-
· Revenue Target vs. Achievement, as per the agreed KPI
· Introduction of Innovative new concepts, expansion of client base and effective offer development as per AAP, Planning, Co-ordination and Launch in a timely manner.
· Customer Credit Time vs. Outstanding dues
· Build and improve customer’s perception of WSS Maritime Logistics i..e, “Goodwill Building”, through polite, efficient and positive approach with all stakeholders involved in the maritime logistics.
· Successful manage and development of the Team
· Overall accountable for all QHSSE matters related to the specified function and department.
· University level Degree
- Good experience in Maritime Logistics Stream – minimum 5 years
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set
- Excellent communications skills and Good command in English Language
- Strong mentoring & customer relationship skills.
- Able to deliver results
- Able to take faster decisions
- Strong financial awareness & control.
- Systematic & accurate nature.
- Team Building skills
- Computer literate