Ships Agency Coordinator(Jr.)
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further..
- To coordinate all:
- Ships Agency Service Agreement related jobs, and/or
- Hub Agreement related jobs, or
- the initial arrangements related to a spot port call where requested by the customer
- To ensure that all appointments are handled without delay and assigned to Operations.
- To monitor the execution of the port call and work closely with Operations to ensure that we meet the customers’ expectations. For Hub Agreements; actively follow up the relevant agents for operational and DA requirements.
- DA handling, including correct data input, monitoring, verification and processing.
- Provide ships agency support and advice to customers, Customer Coordinators and Sales.
- To assist and support the Ships Agency group on administrative, technical and commercial issues.
- To use customer specific information related to Ships Agency in order to pro-actively promote our products and services to customers and engage actively in finding solutions to customers challenges.
- Assist with conceptualising and pricing of Service Agreements or Hub Agreements together with Sales.
- To register and maintain agency agreement information into the IT systems available
- To report and take corrective action together with Account Manager or Sales Manager to ensure sales budgets are achieved and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- To ensure adherence related to regulatory issues pertaining to Ships Agency
- To provide regular feedback on technical, service quality and commercial issues raised by customers to the Ships Agency Manager, Customer Services Manager and Sales.
- To gather information required to help investigation and resolution in Final DA Settlement
- To follow up complaints/non compliances through improvement/complaint system in place
- Ensure fully support and report according to the process towards accidents/incidents investigation and reporting, customer complaints handling, improvement potentials registering; and audit findings follow up
This position will be measured against:
- Response to customer as per agreed targets, especially related to port call follow up and sending Pro-forma Das to customers within agreed timelines.
- Service agreement/Hub agreement profitability
- Agreed AOP and KPI’s
- Work process efficiency
University level degree
- Good Experience from the marine industry, preferably ships agency operations
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities and deliver results;
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organisation
- Fluent in English - both in writing and speaking
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels, including in local languages
- Ability to systematically work independently and in a team
- Able to take faster decisions
- Systematic and accurate in nature;
Work location will be Mumbai, India.
For more details, please contact:
Contact Name: Jobin Varghese
Contact Number: 8425806652
Contact Email: email@example.com
Application deadline is 26/07/2017