Ships Agency Sales Manager
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further..
• Do you want to join our Ships Agency team?
• Do you want to be part of shaping the maritime industry?
• Do you want to work in a company that disrupts traditional patterns by introducing drone technology?
Our organisation has a strong global footprint stretching over 2 200 ports in more than 70 countries
We are strengthening our sales force in Germany and look for candidates with a strong commercial drive and competence within chartering, ships-operation or cargo handling.
As a Ships Agency Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
• Driving profitable sales growth on existing and new customers
• Build sales pipeline
• Set and reach ambitious targets for your customer portfolio
• Collaborateclosely with others in our organization to secure a holistic and global approach towards customers
• Manage customer contracts adn ensure compliance to Wilhelmsen standards of doing business at any given time
• Secure multilevel entry points with your customers
Candidates who apply for this position have:
• Experience with sales and/or operations within the maritime industry
• In-depth knowledge of one or several commodities, including but not limited to trade patterns, key players,
customer needs and purchase drivers
• Experience from selling an international offer
• Experience from negotiating with customers
• Proventrack record of successful sales growth
• Proven communication skills and a good command of the German and English language (verbal and written)
In addition to our competitive terms and conditions we offer you a position in one of the leading global Ships Agency
organisations. A Norwegian family-owned company with strong values that focuses on employee empowerment, development and engagement.
Work location will be Germany.
For more details, please contact: Maraike Oelkers
Contact Number: +49 4282 931319
Contact Email: Maraike.Oelkers@wilhelmsen.com
Application deadline is 21/07/2017