Offshore Manager North Sea & Americas
Wilhelmsen Ships Service AS is looking for a new Offshore Manager. In this position, you will set direction and task a small group of Account Managers located in UK & Nordics and Americas. Your main objective will be to increase WSS market share and revenue towards the offshore segment in the North Sea, Gulf of Mexico and Brazil. You are expect to build customer relationships with key decision makers, tailor the sales approach to the individual customer, increase WSS product penetration and deliver on overall strategic objectives.
The position formally reports to the UK & Nordics Area Sales & CS Director. However, as the positions spans two Sales Areas (UK & Nordics and Americas), the functional day-to-day reporting/follow up will be with the Business Manger Offshore.
- Drive profitable sales growth within UK & Nordics and Americas towards offshore customers in general and drilling contractors especially
- Execute on strategies, create sales activity plans, drive customer-facing activity, support strategic account management and sign customer contracts
- Coordinate offshore resources through regular meetings and follow-up with internal stakeholders
- Drive and follow up on sales initiatives in accordance with targeted accounts
- Follow up on budgets, account performance and take corrective actions when required
- Keep WSS CRM system updated with visit reports, opportunities, contacts, tasks, opportunities and actions
- Develop the competence of the account managers with offshore responsibility
- Ensure full compliance with WSS sales governance
- Higher education, preferably a University degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from the offshore industry
- Experience with sales, and/or sales management, with proven results
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Preferred candidates will have:
- International sales/sales management experience:
- Ability to indirectly lead and influence sales teams across geography/culture
- Sales management experience with setting targets/tasks and following-up
- Strong sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ambitious, result driven, passionate and outgoing personality
- Experience with the relevant WSS product mix (e.g. chemicals, gas, welding equipment etc.)
- Network and communication skills:
- Good communicator and ability to sell a message/product/concept
- Knowledge or experience from/with drilling contractors
- Strong team player/coach and an influential internal advocate for his/her business segment
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys planning, organizing an succeeding through others and personal effort
- Takes responsibility and delivers results
Work location will be Aberdeen, Oslo, Stavanger or Bergen.
For more details, please contact:
+47 45 11 33 30
Application deadline is 20/08/2017.