Account Manager- Northeast
Grow existing portfolio by securing new business from existing customers and hunting for new customers.To ensure a profitable customer portfolio and align customer needs across operations through close collaboration with Customer Services.
Reports to Sales Manager. The role requires close cooperation with Technical Sales Managers, Sales Support, Customer Services and Credit.
Has the authority to act within this Functional Description, agreed budgets and within the WSS Chart of Authority as outlined in the company’s Global Integrated Management System (GIMS).
- Drive profitable sales growth on existing and new customers;
- Build sales pipeline and secure sales growth
- Collaborate closely with Customer Services to secure growth on existing accounts, and secure an account team approach;
- Collaborate closely with commercial resources to secure that customer deals are profitable;
- Together with Sales Manager set and reach ambitious targets for own customer portfolio;
- Secure full compliance with WSS sales governance for own portfolio;
- Ensure accurate and updated information on own accounts in WSS CRM
Contract management, make sure accounts adhere to all terms, including credit;
- Develop sales plans for own portfolio;
- Work closely with Technical Sales Management to increase sales and develop strong customer relationships;
- Secure multilevel entry points with own accounts;
- Implement and follow up on campaigns;
- Collaborate closely with the Credit team, monitoring and taking corrective actions when needed;
- Responsible for ensuring all customer accounts have a credit exposure approval limit in place in accordance with the Credit Policy and Chart of Authority; and
- Responsible for credit collections and credit risk management related to customer porfolio.
This position will be measured by:
- Agreed sales targets;
- Account sales growth;
- Account profitability;
- Compliance with WSS Sales Governance;
- Total Accounts Receivable and Customer Credit Time;
- Customer credit exposure against credit exposure approval limits; and
- Overdue debt percentage.
Qualifications and Mandatory Requirements
- Bachelor degree (lack of formal education can be compensated by relevant experience);
- Preferably international sales experience;
- Experience from negotiating with customers;
- Proven communication skills and a good command of the English language (verbal
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers;
- Ability to work independently by planning and organizing own work;
- Ambitious and a strong desire for success with a commercial mindset;
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities;
- IT literate, with experience from working with excel, MS office and CRM systems;
- Highly structured;
- Good time management and allocation of priorities;
- Results oriented;
- Process Involvement;
- GIMS – Sales & Customer Services processes; and
- GIMS – Sales Governance
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Talk and hear;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Climb or balance; and
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to:
- Reach with hands and arms; and
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include:
- Close vision Distance vision Peripheral vision, and;
- Ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly; Exposed to outside weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently: Exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work location will be Northeast
For more details, please contact: Resumes.Americas@wilhelmsen.com
Application deadline is 06/01/2017