Wilh. Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group focusing on shipping and integrated logistics services for cars and rolling cargo through its shareholding in Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA. The group also occupies a leading position in the global maritime service industry through Wilhelmsen Maritime Services AS, delivering products and services to some 200 shipyards and 22 000 vessels annually.
Wilhelmsen Ship Management is looking for a Crew Accountant to carry out the Crew Accounting functions and ensure that crew costs are correctly applied for all seafarer’s serving on board all applicable vessels. The tasks also includes reporting to the authorities. The role is a member of the Wilhelmsen Vessel Accounting Group – Norway, will support and assist Senior Crew Accountant on a daily basis and reports to Finance Manager.
- Handling of sick claims for norwegian seafarers
- Liaise with debt collector agencies
- Liaise with governmental offices
- Assist Manning Super Intendents in matters with regards to sick claims
- Prepare and book monthly wage account for Norway
- Prepare and book monthly pension cost per vessel and reconciliation
- Prepare and book cost per vessel for various insurance invoices and reconciliation
- Reporting of figures every other month to The Pension Insurance for Seamen,
- Reporting of figures for union fees every other month to Norwegian Seafarers’ Union
- For our main office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
- Prepare monthly sick wage list
- Prepare monthly course wage list
- Prepare monthly allocation of leave days
- Prepare monthly wage account per vessel
- Prepare monthly manning fee per vessel
- Prepare booking and payment of tax/social security cost for Norway
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Speaks English fluently
- Positive can do attitude
- Flexible mindset
Work location will be Lysaker.
For more details, please contact:
Application deadline is 19/03/2017.