Sales Support Coordinator - Nordic
Wilh. Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group focusing on shipping and integrated logistics services for cars and rolling cargo through its shareholding in Wilh. Wilhelmsen ASA. The group also occupies a leading position in the global maritime service industry through Wilhelmsen Maritime Services AS, delivering products and services to some 200 shipyards and 22 000 vessels annually.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) is a part of Wilhelmsen Maritime Services. Supplying a wide portfolio of maritime products and services worldwide to every conceivable vessel type, in every market and region, if it floats it has probably benefitted from our expertise in port, on board or offshore. We offer Marine Products, Ships Agency and Maritime Logistics.
WSS Nordic is looking for a pro-active and service minded Sales Support Coordinator with business analyst abilities to support the Nordic, in particular Danish sales team and a Global KAM for their respective portfolios. The right candidate will provide in-depth commercial analysis of customers, sales, markets, shipping segments and competitors within defined area. In addition, the position will support the sales organization in identifying business opportunities and validate these together with the Account Manager. Furthermore, the position will support deal proposals and tendering processes and drive these to completion and implementation both locally and globally. The position reports to Sales Manager Nordics.
- Prepare deal proposals, tender documents and legal agreements in accordance with all applicable contracts and credit governance policies and processes
- Responsible for correct registration and maintenance of vessels, customers and customer agreements/contracts
- Provide support to the Account and Sales Managers in preparing presentations, statistical reports, sales proposals and customer contracts including customer and sales performance analysis, in compliance with the company’s policies and standards
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a global presentation and business review library
- Monitor and drive improvement of customer data accuracy and completeness
- Assist in enforcing high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency in the sales planning, forecasting and opportunity pipeline management
- Facilitate and administrate successful implementation of sales initiatives & campaigns
- Coordinate credit checks on new customers, current customers renewing deals / signing deals for new WSS offer, and at least once per annum
- Prepare business reviews in collaboration with relevant Sales, CS and Credit resources
- Identify and analyse customer- and business opportunities
- Develop measures that support key business objectives
- To be super user of CRM system, Salesforce
- Together with Account Manager or Sales Manager follow up complaints/non compliances through improvement / complain system in place
- Timely manage ordering, inventory and distribution of promotional items and marketing literature in compliance with budget and other relevant guidelines
- Bachelor degree, preferably within sales, marketing or other relevant areas
- Minimum 2 years administrative working experience is an advantage
- Proven communication skills and excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Administrative skills
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Proactive, takes responsibility and delivers results
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Work location will be Copenhagen.
For more details, please contact:
Application deadline is 17/03/2017.